The Amazing Ride Participant Information
The aim of the event is to enjoy the journey and ride safe; there is no winner or loser.
You will be given a ride pack at registration on the day of the event which will include your ride guide for each course.
You may wish to ride one or all three rides, you can decide on the day! Ride guides for each ride will be available from registration.
The guide will list activities to see and do, clues to decipher and challenges to complete.
Event time is between 10:00am and 1:.00pm you can ride for as little or as long as you like up to 1pm.
Registration will be open from 9:ooam until 12:00noon so you can register and start your journey anytime during this period.
Spot Prizes will be randomly given to individuals throughout the morning on each course.
All entries received prior to February 15 will receive an event T’Shirt plus partner giveaways.
The event village will host a number of activities throughout the event:
- Bicycle Centre South Morang will be offering free bike safety checks and advice if you’re looking for a new bike
- Very Special Kids, Charity Partner for the event, will be bringing the Big Pink Pig and watch out for the Pink Pigs on the rides!
- Donald and Truck Coffee will on site and making sure the Latte and the Baby Chino is ready both before an after your adventure, they will also have a range of delicious food
- Victoria Police will be on hand to promote bike safety
- Cycling Skills for kids activities will run throughout the morning
- Face Painting
- Yarra Valley Water drinking station
You must wear a helmet at all times.
Participants can only travel using their bikes
No dogs or other pets allowed.
Bike path and road rules need to be adhered to at all times, you must use pedestrian crossings and pedestrian lights at all times when required. Please be careful at all times when you cross roads and do not jaywalk. This is for your own personal safety, you must remember that you are not just taking part in an event, but are also in a busy place.
Complete as many tasks as possible in your allocated time.
Feel free to stop along the way and try cafes
Please ensure you have your own repair kits in case of a puncture, we will have event volunteers roaming to help where they can.
Remember to have fun and take lots of photos #amazingride #cyclingvic